The Association of Counselling Therapy of Alberta (ACTA) is looking for volunteers to assist us with testing the Intermediate Route of entrance to the College of Counselling Therapy of Alberta. The Intermediate Route is phase two of grandparenting into the College.
We are looking for participants who are:
– planning to apply to the College through the Intermediate Route;
– willing to meet online with the Registration Committee and the Registrar;
– patient and understanding that we are in the stages of development;
– willing to share feedback, ideas and perspectives;
– willing to commit about 10 hours over the next two months; and
– willing to share their professional, educational and supervisory experience.
If you are interested in helping us in this capacity, please email me by October 16, 2020, at:
Thank you for considering volunteering for ACTA!
Linda Sahli Registrar