200,000 vulnerable children and youth need your voice!
Although the summer months can be a much quieter time of year for all levels of government, ALIGN has been hard at work advocating with the Government of Alberta on behalf of the approximately 200,000 children, youth and families who are supported through provincially-funded early intervention and prevention, mental health, family support, child intervention, and disability support programs.
ALIGN has written a letter to the Government of Alberta to express these concerns and has shared it on our website, 200000.ca so that ALIGN members, concerned not-for-profits, their stakeholders, and Albertans across the province can share it with their local MLA’s. ALIGN will be utilizing the next few weeks of the summer to promote this letter to Albertans who share our belief that 200,000 vulnerable children and youth cannot handle any more cuts.
- Sign our “BeTheVoice” letter on behalf of your agency to show your agency’s support for this critical issue.
- Sign our “BeTheVoice” letter on behalf of yourself. Encourage your friends, family, and neighbours to do so as well.
- Share the website (200000.ca) and the letter with your staff, volunteers, and other stakeholders and encourage them to sign the letter as well. Also encourage them to share it with their friends, family and neighbours.
- Like and follow the ALIGN social media pages (FB: @alignassociation, T: @alignalberta, IG: @alignedmontonab) and share our content on this matter.
- Check out our July 15th newsletter for links to a social media package that you can use to post content about 200000.ca
- Use the hashtags #ableg #abpoli and our personal hashtag #BeTheVoice when posting any content related to this campaign.
We hope we can count on your support!