Subscription access for one (1) year.
Level 1 the “Foundations of Child and Youth Care Practice” Online Learning Modules
The Foundations of Child and Youth Care Practice modules provide the learner with an introduction to some fundamental principles used in various Child and Youth Care practitioner roles. These lessons will help the learner to be more familiar with the Scope of Practice in Child and Youth Care work.
This level contains the following modules:
- Professionalism in Child and Youth Care
- Helping Skills
- Activity Programming
- Developmental Areas
- Introduction to Family Work
- Writing, documenting and recording
- Introduction to Addiction
- Brain Development
- Complex Families
- Introduction to Indigenous Awareness