- Full Membership – Must demonstrate at least one of the following: Employed as a CYC worker, CYC Administrator, CYC Supervisor, CYC Instructor / Trainer, individual holding a CYC diploma or degree, full or intermediate certification.
- Student Membership – An individual enrolled in a post-secondary CYC program. This membership is a one-time fee and is valid for the entire duration of the diploma/degree program. All students receive one free year of membership following graduation.
- Out of Province Membership – An individual who does not reside in the province of Alberta, must prove membership in home province CYC Association, if applicable.
- Agency – Programs (not individuals) that work with children, youth and / or families; able to list employment information on web site.
- Leave – A full or associate member who is currently one of the following: on a leave of absence, maternity/paternity, unemployed, retired, or changed careers. This membership is available for up to 5 consecutive years. If the members’ status remains unchanged after this time, s/he must contact the association.
Personal Information Protection
The information requested in this form is collected under the Personal Information Protection Act for Child and Youth Care Association of Alberta’s internal use only. No information contained in this form will be disclosed to any other individual, group, or agency as per the Confidentiality Policy of the Child and Youth Care Association of Alberta. Questions concerning this collection should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.