Membership Forms

Want to become a member?  It all starts with our membership application.

Looking to become certified? That starts when you Register for Certification. The Degree and/or Diploma must be from an accredited University or College. If your Child and Youth Care Education from another province or country please provide as much information about your education as possible.

Child and Youth Care Counsellors with other education please complete the two forms above and the next two forms are also applicable to your application for certification.

To maintain your certification, please complete the following:

Has your certification lapsed?


Renewals Only!

Already a member? Need to renew your membership and certification? going on leave?