Application Forms

Forms For Child and Youth Care Counsellors with a Degree and/or Diploma in Child and Youth Care.

The Degree and/or Diploma must be from an accredited University or College. If your Child and Youth Care Education is from another province or country please provide as much information about your education as possible.

Membership Application Form

Registration for Certification

Registration for Re-Certification

Child and Youth Care Counsellors with other education please complete the two forms above and the next two forms are also applicable to your application for certification.

Application for Intermediate Certification

Application for Full Certification

To maintain your certification, please complete the following:

Maintenance of Certification