Regional One Day Workshops for Human Service Leaders
From 09:00 AM until 04:00 PM
At ALIGN Training Room
8330 - 82 Avenue #255 Edmonton, AB t6c 4e3
ALIGN Association of Community Services / www.align.ca
ALIGN, Wellness Works & the Government of Alberta are presenting a 1 day workshop for Human Service Leaders. This will help you get educated, get connected, get healthy & perform better! Victoria Grainger is presenting this workshop content, she is a passionate advocate for the impact well-being has on individual, workplace & national performance.
Would you like to ?
- Learn the connection between well-being, quality of service, and firm outcomes
- Learn how to build a culture of physical and psychological safety, health and performance (in alignment with the Canadian Psychological Health and Safety Standard)
- Join like minded leaders in the human services sector
- Learn and share leading practices
- Get connected to resources and training
- Understand non-violent crisis interventions to harassment and violence concerns
- Have practical tips to boost resilience and exercise self care for yourself personally and for all employees
- Learn how to thrive and perform better individually and as an organization
SEATING IS LIMITED
About the Speaker:
Victoria Grainger, MBA, BPE, PTS, HWL is a passionate advocate for the impact well-being has on individual, workplace and national performance. She is the founder of Wellness Works Canada, a national not-for-profit association that provides thought leadership, education, advocacy and certification dedicated to building healthy, high performing work cultures. She has worked in the field of health promotion and population health for close to 20 years. Most of that time has been spent working with the public, not-for-profit, health care and private organizations in developing, implementing and evaluating comprehensive workplace well-being strategies while advocating for the profound impact well-being has on performance.
This one-day workshop is only $25! Save your spot today.
Edmonton - March 27, 2020: Click HERE to register